Tuesday, November 20, 2007

diamonds start as coal

Hello world! This is an experimental post for our first ever joint blog account. I don't know where to start so I'm just randomly thinking of ideas while I'm typing this third sentence. Now I'm on the fourth sentence, yipee! Hopefully this will be an active blog for the months and years to come. Long distances wouldn't hamper our postings. *wink* I have plans to move this to our own domain someday without omitting the "a" in "HersandHis" if you noticed that error in our blogspot address. Sadly, some other pair got to us first. grrr...

Answering your curiosity why the title is "diamonds start as coal"? It's because this blog is still on the beta phase. Someday it'll shine like diamonds. For now, it's still on the works. ^_^ Ok, I'm done. It's your turn to welcome them b..
- His Post

No comments: