Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Compelled to post?

I'm supposed to post a survey here but I'm still looking for one. Somebody (you know who you are! *grin*) forgot to tell me where she, err, placed the survey she found. Anyway, I''ve spruced up the site a bit to make it a bit more "active" even though obviously wala pa ring effect kasi sa totoo tinatamad mg-post ang mga may-ari kahit nkaka-online everyday. hahaha

Will somebody please visit our site?! That way, we'll be encouraged to post more often, donchatink? =) On a side note, Valentine's day is coming up! This is the 2nd Valentine's Day that I won't be spending with my baby (huhuhuhu). Hopefully, next year would be different, di ba b? And besides, Valentine's is just a petty excuse for those who don't give, show and express their love to their special someone everyday. =p

No comments: